Everyone deserves to be understood.
Everyone is worthy of love.
Everyone has reason to be proud.
Therapy should be a warm, safe, and unconditionally supportive environment where you are empowered to transform your life. The pace that is set and the approaches that are used should always be based on your needs.
A therapist should be a constant force in your life; one who appreciates who you are, believes in your potential, and deeply cares about your journey.
Welcome to Embrace Therapy!
Embrace Therapy provides premarital counseling, couples therapy, and sex therapy to individuals and couples who would like to improve and/or enhance their relationships.
We also offer many workshops and programs in Maryland on topics such as assertiveness, socialization, conflict resolution, and intimacy.
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Gottman Method
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Supervision Services
- Family Dynamics
- Sex Issues
- Social Skills
- Master of Social Work, Fordham University
- Sex Therapy Certification, New York University
- Group Therapy, Fordham University
- Seminar in Field Instruction (SIFI), Fordham University
- Gottman Level II, Gottman Institute
- Nefesh International, Member
- LCSW, State of New York, 084948
- LCSW-C, State of Maryland, 2019, 25220