Jewish social worker serving Passaic, NJ
Feeling Stuck? Scared? Anxious? Not sure what to do anymore? Horrible thoughts, feelings, and experiences keeping you from being happy and feeling good?
You are not alone.
I can help you work through the difficult parts and allow you to be the person you want to be. I use a warm and collaborative approach to help my clients heal from their pain.
As an experienced trauma specialist I create a safe environment in which I help individuals and families work through their unique life circumstances. I am trained and experienced in EMDR, DBT and psychodynamic therapy. Therapy should be a positive and healing experience and I work with you to give you that experience.
I have experience working with a broad range of issues such as, PTSD, Anxiety, depression, borderline personality disorders, Addiction, Sex abuse, Family dynamics and more. I specialize in working with complex and single event traumas.
Call now for a free phone consultation.
Frum trauma therapist with offices in Monsey, NY and Passaic, NJ.
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Family Systems
- Inner child work
- Structural Family Therapy
- Trauma Focused
- Anger Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Family Dynamics
- Gender Identity Issues
- Personality Issues/Disorders
- Religious Identity Issues
- Sex Addiction
- Sexual Abuse
- Substance Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation
- Masters of Social Work , Long Island University, 2015
- EMDR Level 1 and 2 , EMDR Israel, 2016
- Psycho-Trauma First Responder, United Hatzalah , 2016
- Dialectal Behavioral Therapy, Behavioral Tech, 2017
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker , New York , 087721
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, New Jersey, 44SC05861600