skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant

Hi can you please ask ur followers this? I have antibodies, my brother was just diagnosed with covid. Can I go to work with a mask?

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

She really should see if can work from home cuz they still don’t know if having antibodies is full proof

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Legally, no.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

If you have antibodies you are free to go to work. Mask not necessary

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

From my friend who’s an RN
    Officially according to the CDC I think she does have to but a lot of drs are saying people with antibodies don’t have to quarantine

Also from my friend who’s an RN
    She should ask whoever her dr is and go by what they say cuz it all depends who you ask

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

“It depends who you ask”
    I have to get a more maikel doctor now also…

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I would say to ask your Dr and ask your office if they would let. It also depends on how long ago you had it because the antibodies might not last forever! Some say they last 3 months i don’t know that part!

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

No

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

You shouldn’t. Antibodies aren’t a guaranteed protection. (Anyway, if you got an antibody test a while ago you may not have antibodies anymore)

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Preferably not. They’re saying it’s another strain now, and there have been cases of people getting reinfected

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Your antibodies protect you, not people with whom you come in contact with. Your brother’s infection may be passed on to you somewhere, like hands or clothing. This may then be transferred to others by you touching something, transmitting germs, and then anyone who touches after you may then catch it. If the next person does not have antibodies they may get sick ch”v.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Hi,

Great question!  I think your question is an excellent question for your doctor as there are many different opinions about this and the person who is an expert in physical health is the best person to consult with.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!