skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant

Hey I have a question wonder if u can help.
    I had a deeply traumatic childhood with lots of abuse. Followed by a horrible divorce. I am in therapy for a while and really working on my healing. I made loads of progress and I’m not the same person I was before. I still feel I have lots of trauma stored in my body. Is there a way besides therapy to release and let the trauma go from your body? I am dating and it really keeps coming up for me now again and again. I would really appreciate if you can help.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Emotion code.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Look into emotion code and body code. amazingly helpful and successful

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I have found that emdr and somatic therapy is an incredible way for unresolved trauma to be released. I have found it to be very healing and it’s important to have a really good therapist that is well trained in these modalities

-Anonymous WhatsApper

In response to WhatsAppers's post #12078:

I agree with the idea of somatic breathing therapy to help with the unresolved trauma.  Also Inner Child work may be helpful.  For the Inner Child work, you may need the guidance of a therapist to start, but then you may be able to do it on your own.  Good luck

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

A creative outlet

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I went through a similar experience
    And what really helped me was EMDR therapy where you subconsciously clear out the traumas by thinking about them while you distract yourself by engaging all five senses.
    It uses rapid eye movement processing which helps make connections between the left and right brain which helps the brain to process the trauma as a normal event
    Before I did it I was having nightmares, i suffered from PTSD, but EMDR really helped me heal.
    Good luck!
    Don’t forget that you are never alone, there are many others fighting and struggling, and you’ll make it through!?

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

TRE an innovative series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Yes EFT emotional freedom technique releases anything stuck in the body using meridians..
    Im certified and currently working with PTSD survivors with much Progress BH! hatzlacha!

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I’ve been dealing with this for years and recently found transformational breathing , Hypnosis and some rapid resolution therapy that has been helping I just started so well see but so far I’ve never gotten passed sustained barriers tht have been “protecting me” from healing and I’ve seen such a diff I don’t know what she’s doing but it’s working I feel u it’s hard to find the right person

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Check out Breathwork

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Craniosacral therapy can really help release trauma from the body!

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #12077:

What exactly is this?

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #12094:

I did this. It was so cool. It was like being allowed to tantrum and let it all out but also frightening to do it alone (i did it virtually and didn’t have anyone in the room woth me…)

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #12078:

Edmr is for specific traumas or complex PTSD too?
    Also, when people say somatic therapy – what are they referring to?

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!