skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Hope
    Participant

Hello,

Does anyone of an all girls support group? I’m looking for a group where I can be with like minded individuals who are in therapy and working on themselves so that I can feel less alone on this journey I am on.
    Thanks in advance.

Profile Photo
    millerjb
    Participant

Dear Hope,

Chazkeinu is amazing. They have zooms, phone meetings with different speakers twice a week, and emails on a daily basis. Also based on what you are struggling with you can be matched up with others that are struggling with those same challenges. I am apart of it and I love it.

Profile Photo
    Hope
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to millerjb's post #13934:

Hi millerjb,

Thank you so much for the rec! How does I join it? Do you also meet in person or is it completely virtual?

Profile Photo
    millerjb
    Participant

My Pleasure!!!!

Google Chazkeinu and it brings you to their website. You can go through the website and see what you want to join and how you would like to be a part of Chazkeinu.

There are times when things are in person such as melave malkas, shabbatons, their yearly anniversary celebration. Other things are done virtually.

Profile Photo
    Hope
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to millerjb's post #13941:

okay, thank you so much! I’ll check it out.

We are launching a support group that involves guided journaling and group processing led by one of our clinicians.  Please feel free to reach out if this is something that interests you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!