skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant

Hi!

I’m a bit bored now and thought I’d start a post asking how everyone’s doing.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Profile Photo
    undecided
    Participant

Been quite a while since I’ve been here,  and a while since you posted this, but if still relevant…

How’s it going by you? Found anything to do in the interim?

Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant
    Topic Author

Hi!

Good to hear from you too!

I don’t remember how we left off, but I’m thank God doing well, with my ups and downs. Some days are busier and some are less, which I’m trying to be okay with.

Where are you holding?

Profile Photo
    OnAndonAnon
    Participant

Well, thanks for asking! But I only speak for myself.
    Now for everyone else to chime in :)…

Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to OnAndonAnon's post #9419:

Lol! I’d love to hear from others 🙂

Profile Photo
    undecided
    Participant

Well, thanks for asking! But I only speak for myself. Now for everyone else to chime in :)…

But you didn’t answer the question 🙂

Hi! Good to hear from you too! I don’t remember how we left off, but I’m thank God doing well, with my ups and downs. Some days are busier and some are less, which I’m trying to be okay with. Where are you holding?

Happy to hear you’re doing well, along with the ups and downs. Definitely hear you on the trying to be okay with the less busy days…

BH I’m ok. Struggling a bit, but not enough that it’s noticeable to others, so at least that. Trying to get back into the job search, beH something will turn up soon.
    But yeah, bH for the most part, all good 😀

Profile Photo
    OnAndonAnon
    Participant

But you didn’t answer the question ?

This morning, quite well. I (almost) always feel grateful after my group therapy, and I just concluded. I feel hope. I feel loved. I feel sadness. I feel fear. I feel connected. And I feel grateful for that all!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!