skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Fay Brezel
    Admin
    Topic Author

This is the space for you to ask, discuss, and share referrals as it relates to health and wellness.

Profile Photo
    anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I would love to hear if anyone knows about/worked with  a therapist David Neyer, my husband got referred to him ,and would like to know more abt him. Thanks

Profile Photo
    Fay Brezel
    Admin
    Topic Author

In response to anonymous's post #5639:

I’ve never heard of him but feel free to DM me and give me some more info, I can search in my network and lyk.

Profile Photo
    anonymous
    Participant

Hi, can anyone refer a child psychologist, that works with the parents?

Profile Photo
    Fay Brezel
    Admin
    Topic Author

In response to anonymous's post #6159:

for testing?

Profile Photo
    anonymous
    Participant

For guidance, should I give  more details?

Profile Photo
    Fay Brezel
    Admin
    Topic Author

Check these out..

Frimi Faye Walkenfeld

Sara Gluck

Joshua Tal

Zvi Weiss

They’re all excellent psychologists, perform testing for children and work with parents.

Profile Photo
    anonymous
    Participant

Ok  , thank you .

Will check it out.

Profile Photo
    anonymous
    Participant

In response to Fay Brezel's post #6171:

I want to thank you for these referrals, and I’m sorry I did not mention before clearly, but I’m  looking for;

A Child Therapist in the Monsey/Monroe area

Preferably someone that excepts insurance

The child is 4 years

Someone that could help guide me ,and my husband on how to be more assertive with him,( he has been hitting us lately. My therapist became very concerned abt it,and our lack of immediate response, and that he knows there are no repercussions,and he has authority over us .)

Profile Photo
    avacad0
    Participant

I like to call Relief  718-431-9501. They have a database of all the highly recommended professions out there.

Profile Photo
    Fay Brezel
    Admin
    Topic Author

Relief is a great option.

Also feel free to check out these resources

DAAS Clinic 1845-533-3227

CAPS 1845-425-5252

MFMC 1845-352-6800

Profile Photo
    anonymous
    Participant

Thank You very much

Profile Photo
    shrug
    Participant

I’m a child abuse survivor and I’m struggling with low self-esteem and depression between other things, I’m looking for a psychologist who specializes in depression and self-esteem, who knows when medication is necessary and when not, and who will work with my therapist, to figure out what modalities will work best for me and to make sure I’m progressing.

Profile Photo
    Fay Brezel
    Admin
    Topic Author

Hey, Are you looking for a psychiatrist or psychologist? Seems like you have a therapist, so why would you want/need a psychologist? Are you looking for testing? Please provide some more clarifying details and also your location. Also, have you looked through our directory?

Profile Photo
    shrug
    Participant

In response to Fay Brezel's post #6322:

@fay
    , thanks for the reply, I’m sorry for the confusion, I’m indeed looking for a psychiatrist not a psychologist.

My location is Monsey, but I would be open to travel to Manhattan or maybe even Brooklyn.

looking through the directory, it seems that you only have one psychiatrist  listed and he is in Great Neck

If you want more details, please let me know what exactly you want me to clarify.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!