skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant

Do you recommend taking psychedelics as a natural way to heal trauma?

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I recommend EFT and EMDR to heal trauma😉❤️ And of course a good therapist and a few chapters tehillim

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Psychedelics aren’t natural

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I would caution against referring to them as a natural way to heal trauma. Trauma is complicated and case sensitive. One should only work with any chemical intervention, psychedelics included, under the guidance of someone who has expertise in their use.

Yeshaya Kraus, LCSW

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I have a friend doing this now, it’s a very controlled environment, very safe and she only had good to say

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #13775:

Would love to know more

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #13776:

Me too!

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I actually did a lot of research into what’s out there in form of psychedelics. The reviews of people who have done it is astounding, people report getting rid of addiction (especially with psilocybin), it helps with depression, anxiety, and finding more meaning in life. It seems like for some people it’s life changing. My question is, that for those that it is not as helpful, do they talk about it as well? Just a thought.
    Also, obviously you gotta be extremely careful with whom you are working with.
    Another thing is that it has to be combined with therapy before and after.
    I definitely think it should become a more open discussion/option within our community

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #13778:

I’m pretty sure Dr. Binyamin Tepfer just did a zoom with Coach Menachem about this topic…they can watch online I’m sure

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

Good weed when smoked in the right environment with helpful friends can be a starter.
    Yes, psychedelics can help immensely but too often you hear stories about people that didn’t do it in the correct environment with the proper support and it ended miserably. That’s why I recommend something not as strong and then if you feel you still want more give psychedelics a try

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #13778:

Any recommendations where it can be done safely?

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

So i was told that if done with a skilled therapist it can work well and that there are many options some of which are in the process of becoming legal in the US but many many ppl are still doing it

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #13780:

What are physchedelics? Is it drugs? Why are we encouraging people to smoke weed? I’m not understanding.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #13780:

I agree to this one

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #13781:

So psilocybin is illegal in most states, so there are not many options out there. But ketamine is an option, although it’s supposed to be not as strong or as long lasting as psilocybin, you can check out Mindbloom, they have some good options. I know there is more options out there but that’s as far as my knowledge goes

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!