skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Fay Brezel
    Admin
    Topic Author

The following post has been transferred from a previous version of the forum @ okclarity.com

Originally posted by: JM

Has anyone used and had success with a therapist from Ohel?
    I’m worried about the therapists having less experience (as can be expected in a clinic setting) and likely young, new graduates.
    Although I did hear that they have separate therapists for parents of young children and that ppl are generally happy.
    Anyone?

Profile Photo
    Fay Brezel
    Admin
    Topic Author

The following post has been transferred from a previous version of the forum @ okclarity.com

Originally posted by: Sara Inzlicht, LMSW

Having previously worked at Tikvah at Ohel I can assure you that there are many highly trained and seasoned therapists on site although I completely understand your well founded concerns. I would love to assist you in finding a therapist that meets your needs and hoped you could provide some information regarding what you are looking for in a therapist specifically. This may include who you are seeking services for i.e. adult, couple, child; a particular modality/specialty i.e. art therapy, DBT, PCIT, trauma etc. and any personal preferences you may have.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!