skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant

I realize that I really need to lose some weight and I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations of a nutritionist who also has knowledge about emotional/mental health. I really need someone whose knowledgeable in the emotional aspect because most of my difficulties with food is coming from my mood/emotions. I live in the Flatbush area. Also, if I would work with a nutritionist, it would have to be a very slow and steady process. It’s very daunting and doubly difficult with emotions!! I’m not even sure if I would want a mindful/intuitive eating approach as opposed to actual dieting or a combo of the 2.

Thank you!

Hi Chavy,

Thank you for posting and sharing. First, I want to acknowledge your awareness that your difficult relationship with food is tied to emotions. Awareness is the first step towards change!

I am a registered dietitian nutritionist and I help women who are chronic dieters and emotional eaters break the spell of diets and come to a place of peace with food and their bodies. I’d be happy to chat with you for a few minutes…complementary. You can just go to http://www.TalkWithBonnie.com to schedule some time on my calendar.

If you have any questions or can’t find a time that works for you, feel free to email me directly at Bonnie@DietFreeRadiantMe.com with days/times that are preferable.

Looking forward to speaking!

Bonnie Giller, MS, RDN, CDN, CDE

Bonnie@DietFreeRadiantMe.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!