skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile Photo
    perlita
    Participant

Is there anyone else out there who struggles like me?

I worry about everything all day and night, I cant focus on what I need to do, and sometimes I am just downright depressed. I just want to feel normal and be a functional person.

Profile Photo
    melissa
    Participant

I don’t know if I struggle like you, but I struggle too, as a mom, as a wife, as a human being.

I intimately know both depression and anxiety and yes, it is so challenging.

Do you have any support?

Profile Photo
    Dana Rosenberg
    Participant

Hi Perlita,

The kind of emotional burden you are describing is very overwhelming and painful. I hope some of this resonates and sheds clarity for you.

There are 2 possible directions where your anxiety may be coming from. It is either inherently/naturally based i.e. you’ve always struggled with anxiety ever since you can remember, or there was/is specific trauma or situations in your life causing it. It may also be both.

You mention that you’re a mom of two, although you don’t mention their ages. Is there stress/depression related to that specifically? or do you notice patterns of chronic stress in your life no matter what stage you are in?

My suggestion to you is to try to clarify this first in order to figure out the best help for this. A therapist can certainly assist with trauma based or even general anxiety and depression. However, if you suspect it as being personality related life coaching can be very helpful. Feel free to email me to hear more about enneagram/personality coaching and how it can help!

Wishing you best of luck and clarity!

Dana Rosenberg Enneagram Life Coach

Profile Photo
    perlita
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to melissa's post #14675:

My support is my husband… The rest of my family is complicated.

I am looking for low cost options because I struggle financially as well.

Profile Photo
    girlmom
    Participant

You are not alone in this struggle. Things like adaptogenic herbs an tms can make a big difference for anxiety. Joining a support group would be amazing. Maybe reach out to relief for recommendations if support that would take your insurance?

Profile Photo
    girlmom
    Participant

Chazkeinu is also a great place to get support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!