skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Chana1320
    Participant

I’m looking for a treatment center that deals primarily with mood disorders and eating disorders secondary. I’ve been to too many treatment centers and I am hoping the next one is the last. If anyone knows of one and trusts their program then please reach out, I don’t have another plan.

Thank you

Hi Chana,

It sounds like our program at Transformations Treatment Center in Delray Beach might be a good fit for your needs.

Please feel free to see https://www.transformationstreatment.center/treatment/treatment-programs/mental-health-treatment/

Alongside standard therapy and groups, we also have a Jewish program which provides a range of services throughout treatment.

https://www.transformationstreatment.center/treatment/treatment-programs/php/faith-based/jewish/

I hope you are able to find the help you need soon.

Warmly,

Devora Shabtai

Profile Photo
    Chana1320
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to Devora Shabtai's post #8796:

Thank you so much for replying, this place looks great although I don’t struggle with any form of addiction. I also live in NY so unfortunately residential may need to be in the picture for me. If you know of another place please reach out.

Again thank you so much

Our center works with clients who are coming in for mental health only.  We  work  with individuals struggling with the gamut of mental health concerns who don’t have any substance use issue.

We have licensed clinicians who specialize in working with mood disorders including depression, anxiety, and other mental health concerns.

We have a residential program with housing.  Many of our clients come from New York or elsewhere and spend a month with us in residential before returning back home for outpatient care.

Please let me know if I can be helpful in any way.

Profile Photo
    KayKayMentor
    Participant

Have you looked into Nyu Langone Health?? They have a mood Disorder consultation clinic.

Profile Photo
    Chana1320
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to Devora Shabtai's post #8799:

I appreciate that, I’ll look into it

Profile Photo
    Chana1320
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to KayKayMentor's post #8801:

No I haven’t, although I’m looking for more of a treatment center than a consultation

Profile Photo
    Chana1320
    Participant
    Topic Author

Has anyone heard of the treatment center called The Bridges to Recovery? If by any chance someone has if you can please let me know your experience with them that would be so much appreciated.

Thank you

Profile Photo
    estij405@gmail.com
    Participant

How about Rogers in Wisconsin or Refuge in Florida? Rogers sometimes has a long waitlist but they’re a top top program.

Hi Chana, there’s a fantastic program at Mt Sinai as well (I don’t have the info handy at the moment).

Center for Anxiety has an intensive-outpatient program that’s tailor designed to fit the needs of the individual, its more DBT focused.

Profile Photo
    Chana1320
    Participant
    Topic Author

Thank you all so much for your response, I’m going to try and look into all of them. Really grateful for the help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!