skip to Main Content
  • This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Profile PhotoChavy.
  • Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve been looking for a part time job for a long time and I can’t really find one that meets my needs. Maybe someone on here can help and share some leads.

I’m based in Brooklyn and am looking for work that can be done remotely – from my house.

So what do I enjoy doing?

I love tutoring lower elementary grades students in English subjects (over zoom now) and have many years of experience working with kids.

I also do writing, editing, typing and computer work.

I’m sharing this here as one of my last resorts (and because I know many people are on here) and because I need the money for therapy….

Thank you!!

Profile Photo
    annonymous
    Participant

Hi Chavy,

Do you get the hamodia? They have a lot of part time job opportunities as for in the New York area.

It might be worth the try to check them out.

I really feel you due to finding the right job that fits for you.

I hope you find one very soon. Wishing you best of luck!!

Sincerely,

Anonymous

Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant
    Topic Author

Thank you so much, Anonymous.

I actually did check the Hamodia, but I didn’t see anything for me.

Its very very hard to find work.

Chavy, have you considered teaching English online? https://www.vipkid.com/ is a great starting point.

Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant
    Topic Author

Hi!

I actually heard about them, but I couldn’t understand or figure out how to use it and set up a demo lesson. Have you used them? Are you familiar with the process?

In response to Chavy's post #10067:

I haven’t personally used them, but I know people who have and they’ve had a positive experience.

Here’s a list of FAQ on their website: https://www.vipkid.com/mkt/faq/about-vipkid

Hope this helps!

Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant
    Topic Author

Thank you! I’m going to try to see how to navigate it because it looks confusing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!