skip to Main Content
  • This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Profile PhotoChavy.
  • Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant

Hi,

I may have to leave the therapist that I’m currently seeing and I’m looking for a new one in case I have to leave, which is a big chance.

I’m looking specifically for a DBT therapist, frum female, and one that deals with OCD, Anxiety, and BPD. I used the filters, but I didn’t find much. I prefer someone in Flatbush or close by me, and someone who charges affordable rates.

Thank you!

Thanks for reaching out and for sharing your feedback. If you’d like specific recommendations from our team, please email support@okclarity.com.

Hi Chavy, were you able to find someone?

Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant
    Topic Author

Not yet, but I emailed the support email that Fay gave me to see if I can find therapists on okclarity.

Thank so much for asking!! I’ll keep you all posted. I really hope I don’t have to switch therapists…

Profile Photo
    Chavy
    Participant
    Topic Author

Hi all,

So I know I had originally posted what kind of therapist I’m looking for, but I realized that it has to be in network only, (I have Aetna) but with the same qualifications – Frum female, DBT, OCD and anxiety.

Thanks so much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!