skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile Photo
    iamafighter15
    Participant

Hey!

Lately I’ve been working on doing things that are difficult for me, and out of my comfort zone. It’s something I’m choosing to do in order to break my fear of people. One of the things I do is I’m currently in touch with ppl who hurt me in the past and talking to them every day now..

I know that there are many ppl who would say ‘that’s Crazy’ or ‘Why are you looking for trouble’..

But this is a decision that I made. And at the end of the day it makes me feel empowered..

The thing is that until now I’ve been taking very small steps at a time.. and now I realized that its becoming really hard for me(bringing up a lot of memories and emotions..) I’m at a place where I committed to do something so I will have to speak to them for another 2 weeks..

So, I’d love to get some advice on making it easier for me..

Thanks a lot!!

Just like you chose to engage with those people can, you can choose to disengage at any time. It’s okay to change commitments sometimes, especially if you need to do so for your mental health!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!