skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #14209:

The bottom portion I completely agree with, as an addict and now a professional counselor. If you can’t agree and establish mutual respect, regardless of the situation – a relationship reevaluation is very important. We can’t always agree on everything though differences can be worked out through communication.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #14213:

It’s not always about liking the other’s spending habits. Many ppl who grew up without financial stability or went thru some major financial shifts while growing up, will have “financial trauma” which can be resolved in therapy.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #14213:

Wow – what does that mean? “Control is never a word that should be used in a marriage?”

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

True.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #14205:

My coach told me that a woman does not have to tell her husband about every dollar she receives. It’s healthy and Torahdig to have some personal money.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #14202:

You can buy your husband a gift from the money he earned, and not vice versa.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to WhatsAppers's post #14200:

I have an envelope that’s mine and some accounts that are mine. H-Shem Created the banks to run this way, that we can have separate accounts for a reason.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Profile Photo
    WhatsAppers
    Participant
    Topic Author

I hear that but my point of having a separate envelope is that when I buy a gift for him for ex it’s a surprise and I use it for my personal clothing shopping too… My husband has full access to it. All our envelopes are in the same place.

-Anonymous WhatsApper

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!