skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile Photo
    mmyyddiiaarryy
    Participant

hi

on one hand i’m very grateful that bH my husband is feeling better and discharged from the hospital. on the other hand, it’s very dificult for me. my husband desn’t easilly cooperate when I remind him to follow up with the exercises, he argues on it.

also, some guests are very annoying for me for personal reasons. and his anxiety level is higher.

its taking a toll on me. i dont always have a place to visit, my house is small and im ofyen locked up in my bedroom, its cold outside i cant walk as often..

any words of chizzuk is appreciated.

I can imagine that’s a tough situation to be in! Try to take solace in the activities you do independently around your house. Maybe listen to some music or a meditation to create a mental “space” for yourself while you complete tasks around your home. I hope things improve soon!

Isaiah 41:10

10. Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not look around, for I am your Elohim. I shall fortify you, I shall also help you, I shall also uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.’

Beverly,

TheHeartofWhatMatters.com

Profile Photo
    mmyyddiiaarryy
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to robingoldman's post #13701:

i appreciate your ideas! i got myself bluetooth and listen to music as i go about my activities and also when i take a break.

Profile Photo
    mmyyddiiaarryy
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to Beverly D’Amico's post #13745:

thank you Beverly for the reminder about our Loving Father

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!