skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile Photo
    girlmom
    Participant

Is there a therapist that specializes in eating disorders that would be willing to speak to a group of women/ girls struggling with eating disorders over zoom ( as a one time thing).

Profile Photo
    Malka Katzenstein
    Participant

I am a wellness coach, not a therapist, and emotional eating/disordered eating is one of my specialities and I do other work with people struggling with eating disorders and their family members. I would love to talk to this group and be helpful!

Malka

Profile Photo
    girlmom
    Participant
    Topic Author

that would be amazing! I actually was going to try to organize things with the kindred forum. She’s got great teleconferences going once a week. I was thinking it would be nice to have a talk abt body image. 

Profile Photo
    Malka Katzenstein
    Participant

I would be happy to plan this with you. My contact info is on my bio page- I look forward to hearing from you!

Profile Photo
    edprincess
    Participant

Hey – I suffer from an ED and would love some supportive resources. Can you tell me what the kindred forum is and how I can get connected? Thank you!

Profile Photo
    girlmom
    Participant
    Topic Author
    Profile Photo
    girlmom
    Participant
    Topic Author

Batya started the kindred forum. They have a zoom meeting once a week. Rabbi Steinberg from Denver now in Jackson, NJ has a support group once a week and is starting a center in Jackson with shabbos/ ym respite and I think meal support. It’s called Gary care center

Profile Photo
    edprincess
    Participant

thank you for the information!

Profile Photo
    girlmom
    Participant
    Topic Author

In response to Malka Katzenstein's post #14527:

they meet on Tuesday nights at 9 est. As of now they don’t have any speakers lined up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!