skip to Main Content
  • Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile Photo
    feelingdown
    Participant

Hi, I’ve had times in my life where I was lonely and didn’t have any friends and because of that I have done bad things in my life that I regret so much. but This is already a good few years ago where I’ve felt lonely and horrible but anytime I have off from work or something I get a nervous pit in my stomach knowing I might be alone and I really get scared. I b”H have family and friends but sometimes I just have a fear of being alone in the house or elsewhere myself.
    Does anyone have any ideas how to deal with feeling alone or how to tell myself that I’m really not alone?

Profile Photo
    mg2018
    Participant

Talk to hashem I started doing that and it really helps. Talk to hashem in your own words. Your own language and in your own way and tell him exactly how you feel at that moment . I’m telling you after a few times u will get a feeling that hashem is listening and helping you get through the tough time. Also say a few perakim of tehillim the easy ones over amd over when u get that feeling it really helps. Hope this helps you.

Hi feelingdown,

There are many constructive, healthy, and/or fun things we can do when we feel alone, whether it’s using spirituality by talking to G-d, journaling or writing a letter to G-d, or reading something inspiring, using creativity like doing an art project (there are so many ideas on youtube!), dolling yourself up just for the fun of it, decorating your space, doing a puzzle, dancing, or engaging in any other hobby.

Ultimately, when we associate being by ourselves as fun, uplifting, and replenishing, the fear of being on our own dissipates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to to reply to this topic. Not a member yet? Register now!