Jewish therapist serving the Jewish community in Cedarhurst, NY
I’ve been working as a psychotherapist for the over 25 years. I am inspired when I can facilitate and help my clients grow to become a person they are proud to be.
I specialize in relationships, as I believe that a healthy relationship with oneself and others is the cornerstone for lifelong health, success, and happiness.
In addition to my formal schooling and years of experience in the clinical setting, I took an extensive post graduate training in Imago relationship therapy. This guides much of the relationship, marital, and premarital work I continue to treat in my practice.
Most recently, I began running premarital workshops with a focus on helping both soon to be spouses enter the relationship with the communication tools and relationship skills they need to succeed.
Frum therapist in Cedarhurst, NY serving the Jewish community
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Bereavement & Grief
- Career Issues
- Masters in Social Work, Wurzweiler School of Social Work, 1997
- Advanced Imago Therapist, Imago Relationships International, 2004
- Imago Relationships International, Certified IRI Therapist, 2004
- Licensed Certified Social Worker, State of New York, 2004, 055811-1